Gettin' Blingy with it!

Happy Tuesday, everyone!!

I hope you and your families had a fantastic holiday! I will probably be taking my tree down this week and getting my house back into order. I love putting away Christmas decorations! I always feel so free and open once they are all tucked away.

Minus the new kids toys, but-- we'll find a home for them soon.

This week on Try Stampin' on Tuesday, we have a blingy challenge for you! Optional challenge: Bling for New Years. (Which is honestly the most bling that happens for me, hahaha.)


Fun design right? Here's what I came up with. 


I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this new SU Beautiful You stamp set.

I wasn't in love when I first saw the catalog. I even thought "Man, people are going to go nuts over this set, but meh."

MEH?!?

I apologize for my lack of understanding how absolutely amazing this stamp set really is. What sold me on the set was a fellow SU Demo who made simple notecards with her. I jumped on and ordered her immediately, and have been playing with her ever since.

I used big box store brand glitter paper, which perfectly matched Sweet Sugarplum In-Color, and paired it with Dapper Denim.

I hate to tease, but she will be available Jan 4th when the new catalog goes live. DO NOT miss out on this stamp. It will be a HUGE seller.

Thanks for popping in today! Be sure to play along with our challenge on the Blog or on Facebook!

Product List

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Earning Alaska First Purchase!

Tranquility in Tulips

Pleated Easter Fun!