Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Catching up after the long weekend

Good morning everyone!

Sorry for the hiatus over the weekend. I thought I had my Friday Mashup post set to auto post (which I didn't--eek!) So I'll start with that! We made the trip South to Anchorage for wrestling tournaments, my son took 2nd for Greco Roman (his first time wrestling that style) and 1st for freestyle in his weight divisions! I also played some roller derby and we got a snow storm! Fun times!

Friday Mashup has a fun sketch and theme for these next 2 weeks! Sadly, it will be the last mashup :(

"Welcome back to the Friday Mashup.. It's with a heavy heart that I announce that this will be our last challenge here at the Mashup! We will be approaching our 5 year Anniversary in just a few weeks and it has been a Fantastic journey with you all. I want to say a Huge Thank You to my Amazing Design Team Past and Present... without them I wouldn't of been able to keep the ship a float. 

And a Huge Thank You to the fans as well.. each week you came back and played along with the challenges and we loved seeing everyone's take on the Challenges. We've made a lot of great friends along the way and look forward to seeing more work from you all around your Blogs! 

This week's Challenge is a Sketch and we're Mashing it up with Easter!!!"

The Friday Mashup was the very first challenge blog I ever played along with, so it's sad for me personally that this is the last challenge. 

Here's the challenge!

Here's my take on the sketch!




What a fun set, right? This is last year's "For Peeps Sake" stamp set and Watercolor Wonder (ret) paper set. I though it was just perfect for an Easter Card.

Also, exciting things happening for my little ol' blog! I recently purchased the domain name closetstampin.com (YAY!) and starting using TAMS for my supply list! I know, I'm just catching up with the times!

Thanks for stopping by today! Have a stamptastic day!!


Product List
Tangerine Tango Stampin' Write Marker
Tangerine Tango Stampin' Write Marker
[120974]
$3.50
Daffodil Delight Stampin' Write Marker
Daffodil Delight Stampin' Write Marker
[119677]
$3.50
Wild Wasabi 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon
Wild Wasabi 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon
[126873]
$4.95
Daffodil Delight 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon
Daffodil Delight 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon
[126872]
$4.95
Natural Hemp Twine
Natural Hemp Twine
[100982]
$2.95
Island Indigo 3/8 Inch Ruffled Ribbon
Island Indigo 3/8 Inch Ruffled Ribbon
[122974]
$9.95

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your kind words are appreciated!