Wednesday, March 16, 2016

CASEing the day away

Good morning, or afternoon depending on where you're located.

Today, I needed to do some quick stamping, so I turned to a CASE card! I just love casing because it takes a lot of the design guesswork out of the picture thus saving time.

This particular card comes from the Stampin' Success magazine we receive as Stampin' Up! Demonstrators. It's a great resource for class ideas, tips from the top demos, make and takes, etc. I love it for the artwork!

Here is my take:

*I used a pair of craft scissors to achieve the look of the washi punch, and twine is from Target. But similar SU items are located in the supply list below! Wildflower Fields paper is available during SAB only. 

Original Version:


I love how just switching out papers can really change the look of a card! SO easy!!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a stamptastic day!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your kind words are appreciated!