Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Brave for Belgium

While watching the news earlier today of this horrible attack, I felt compelled to make something.

Will it stop the terrorists? No, sadly.

Spark joy in others? Maybe.

Mainly, it's just for support. Show the world that I was thinking of them.


Terrorists really strike a cord with me. I won't go into it, but it makes me angry.

Anywho. Here's what I made, it was simple but effective. That's really all we need. Simplicity and the feeling of the world hugging during this hard time.

It's not as clean as I wanted it to be, basic black (old style ink) doesn't dry well after being watercolored. It makes a big flaky mess, actually.




Thanks for stopping by! Have a stamptastic day and keep Belgium in your thoughts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your kind words are appreciated!