Wednesday, November 15, 2017

'Fall' for Foxy Friends!



Hey there! 
Stampin' Up! big OnStage convention was this past weekend and oh man! Is there some cute stuff coming out...but..BUT....
Don’t let the new Occasions & Sale-a-bration catalog buzz make you forget about our AMAZING current catalogs we have right now!  
Seriously! Theres OVER 250 pages of goodies to ooh and ahh about! #amiright
It ‘stinks’ that those aren’t available to order from until JANUARY! 😆We haven’t even got through Thanksgiving and Christmas yet! 😬
Speaking of OnStage- I cased this from one of the cards the demos got to make there! Just changed it up using this awesome Spooky Night DSP, Foxy Friends stamps and punch and the new Leaf Punch! The sentiment and tag come from Color Me Happy and Cupcake Cutout Framelets. 
Need a catalog? Send me a message and I can either deliver in the Grand Forks, ND area or mail them to you!


Mark my words, I'll be at OnStage in Milwaukee in April. Unless there's roller derby. Or wrestling...Sigh.... Join my team and you can join me! (Derby or Stampin' Up! I'm not picky haha!)

Have a stamptastic day!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your kind words are appreciated!