Monday, November 20, 2017

Online Extravaganza Week!

Good evening, Friends!

A late post today, but I just wanted to share a reminder about the Online Extravaganza happening all this week! What better time to save on goodies for yourself or other crafty friends?

I wanted to make a card showcasing Milestone Moments, once of the sets on the 20% off sale (Monday only). I LOVE this set. When it came out in last years (well, I guess it was earlier this year) Occasions catalog (the Jan 2017 catalog) I KNEW I needed to have it. It has gorgeous eye-catching fonts and can be left very simple or can be stepped up into something more amazing.


I cased this beauty out of the 2017-18 Annual Catalog! It was so easy to make and took less than 20 minutes! I purposely kept it very simple because you don't need a ton of stuff to start paper crafting! 

Click photo to shop! I appreciate your business! 

I hope you get some good deals at this year's Online Extravaganza! Drop me a comment, let me know what you scored!!

Have a stamptastic day!! 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your kind words are appreciated!