Hey crafty friend!
I watched a simple stamping video earlier today by SU home office, which got me messing around with my blends as a quick and easy way to make a background.
So naturally I made a rainbow cow with ‘Over The Moon’ because June is also #pride month. I paired it with the rainbow sheet from the retired ‘How Sweet It Is’ DSP pack, and made a Z-fold card!
Here's the quick n' dirty details:
1. Cut and score card base (long ways) at 4 1/4 x 11", score at 5 1/2" and 2 3/4". Fold card in half, then scored panel back on itself. This creates the Z part of the fold. (see, easy!)
2. Cut DSP panels 2 1/2 x 4" (2 of these) and then 1 at 4 x 5 1/4. Adhere to card.
3. Stamp cow image on whisper white using Memento Tuxedo Black ink and then using blends in ROYGBV order, color back and forth with light real red, light Mango melody, dark daffodil delight, dark granny apple green, light Bermuda bay.
4. Cut image using rectangular stitched dies. Cut Bermuda Bay layer using next biggest size and adhere together. Place adhesive (tear and tape or other strong adhesive) on right half of panel and adhere to card base.
5. Cut inside layer to 4 x 3" and stamp confetti images (from Retired Picture Perfect Birthday stamps) in ROYGBIV colors. Stamp sentiment and punch with classic label punch and adhere to card front.
6. Stand back and marvel at your creation!