Tuesday, November 7, 2017

I'm back!

Good morning, friends!

Grab a cup of your favorite warm beverage because winter has set in here in NoDak!

YAY!!!

I really enjoyed the longer fall we've had opposed to being in Alaska. It was just gorgeous and warm and everything that I've missed about fall while living up in Alaska. (there it's a solid 2 weeks and out!)

If you follow me on Facebook, you've seen I've been really getting back in the swing of posting pretty much daily once I got my room in a semi-useable state. I just love being back in the stamp room playing with my toys! Since I've last posted, I've acquired quite a bit of new Stampin' Up goodies and some "contraband" goodies that I've absolutely fallen in love with. (You've seen them on the Facebook page as well!)

I was going to do this long catch-up post, but I'll spare ya! Its a lot of uploading and frankly, I'm just not in the mood for it. Haha. I've also been debating keeping up my blog or updating it, because it needs it! So, once you're done here, head to my Facebook and you'll see what I've been up to there. (You're welcome!) I'm done with the shameless plugs now ;)

I'm grateful to be a design team member of the Try Stampin' on Tuesday blog. Its a blog that I've loved for years and they are just the nicest gals around. (And super supportive if life stuff happens and can't post, which is especially great!)

Here's the challenge:



Here's my take!


Do you remember how popular this set was? I swear people are still mad about this one not being carried over from the Occasions to the Annual catalog. If you weren't around for this, think the same scale as Urban Underground. You couldn't find it and people are still searching for it. 

I just bought this bundle last week! 

You heard me! Stamps, dies, paper. 

I'm not a tea drinker, which is my original reason for NOT purchasing it years ago. But, I saw it on a Facebook group and jumped on it before I could stop myself from hitting submit on Paypal. Lol.  So, I thought it was deserving of some attention since it arrived today. (I saw someone looking for it just today. I also saw someone asking a RIDICULOUS amount for a punch, but sigh...... that's a rant for another day.)

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed todays post! If you see some changes happening to the blog, don't be alarmed, just trying to freshen up around here! 

Have a stamptastic day!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your kind words are appreciated!