Saturday, December 10, 2016

Anything but the holidays Blog Hop!

Good morning!!

I'm excited to be a part of this "Anything but the Holidays" blog hop with the Earning Alaska '18 crew! While we aren't the only ones with our eyes set on the 2018 Stampin' Up! incentive trip, we just happen to be a part of this hop!



But Jayme.....Don't you live in Alaska? Haha, yes I currently do, but I won't in 2018 :( We will be well settled in our new (unknown) location by then. BUT! This is truly an experience to set my sights on! One that I never did while living here in Alaska!

The theme is "Anything but the Holidays" which is nice because I'm elbow deep, as I'm writing this, in holiday cards for swaps and family. So this is a nice break!

Since the holiday catalog is mainly holiday oriented, I decided to combine the Glamper Greetings with the Mountain Adventure set. This is a regular scene here in Alaska, especially with hunting and Arctic Man (a Snowmachine event in the middle of the mountains).


I watercolored the card to give it more of a subtile look, plus its more forgiving than traditional coloring. The camper is cut and layered and I added Cherry Cobbler bakers twine to tie it all together.  The mountains and snowy bits are highlighted with a bit of Wink of Stella, because sparkles!

I hope you have enjoyed the blog hop! Be sure to leave comments for everyone and I hope you were able to draw a little non-holiday inspiration!

Previous Raquelle Clifton      Next Libby Dyson

Have a stamptastic day!! Thanks for stopping in!

Product List

5 comments:

  1. Great card Jayme. Thanks for taking this journey with us and for being part of the blog hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your card Jayme ... we'll have to get some tips of what to do and see in Alaska ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this use of the Glamper. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone! Such fun hop to be on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really loved this set! I might have to get it after seeing your cute card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your kind words are appreciated!