Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Using up Scraps!

Good morning!

Hopefully you are having a great week thus far! This week at Try Stampin' On Tuesday we have a fun challenge that could be as simple or as complex as you'd like to make it.

I chose simple.

I was making my December swap cards all day and had the perfect strips of DSP leftover for this challenge! It was just meant to be! I added the retired Crumb Cake corduroy buttons (not sure how I feel about them being stacked lol!) and a bit of burlap ribbon and done! I love how quickly I was able to finish it because I was pushing the submission deadline ;)


Here's mine!


Thanks for stopping in today! Have a stamptastic day!!

PS: This is a friendly reminder to mail your Christmas and Holiday cards :) 


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your kind words are appreciated!