Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Seeing Pink for TSOT 297

Good morning!

I have totally lost track of time and am a day behind!

For Try Stampin' On Tuesday's challenge #297, we have a fun sketch with the optional window element.



I took that element to the max and wanted to primarily feature that. I love window cards!


At first I wanted to make a Christmas Card. Then, I thought to make it monochromatic and non traditional in color. Then I scrapped the Christmas idea altogether and decided to use SU's Mountain Adventure set with my MISTI to make sure it lined up perfectly the first time. If you don't have a MISTI, it's a must have! (You can also make your own, just do a quick pinterest or YouTube search)

It needed a color pop, so I added a teal-ish glimmer paper (non SU brand) and the closest matching ink color, Coastal Cabana (retired SU in-color), a small vellum banner and bakers twine. The Wink of Stella glitter brush pen added the perfect amount of snowy glimmer to finish off the card. 

I hope you decide to play along with this challenge! There are multiple ways to play! Join us on Facebook or at the Try Stampin' blog! 

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have a stamptastic day! 


Product List
Pretty In Pink 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
Pretty In Pink 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
[100459]
$6.95
Pretty In Pink Classic Stampin' Pad
Pretty In Pink Classic Stampin' Pad
[126955]
$5.95
Coastal Cabana Classic Stampin' Pad
Coastal Cabana Classic Stampin' Pad
[131175]
$5.95
Banner Punch
Banner Punch
[133519]
$13.00
Ovals Collection Framelits Die
Ovals Collection Framelits Die
[129381]
$27.00
Blushing Bride Baker's Twine
Blushing Bride Baker's Twine
[134577]
$2.95

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your kind words are appreciated!