Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Try Stampin' on Tuesday Blog Hippity Hop for 295!

Good morning!!

It's feeling a little more like winter up here in Alaska! Not much snow yet, but hopefully soon? The masses are worried about the lack of ground insulation for buried pipes and whatnot, and I'm over here like "But I like not using a coat and snow boots"

Sigh...

So for this blog hop, we have a TON of talent in store! We had a great layout to use and it's the last of our Christmas showcase.

 Fun, right?


Here I go again with the Simply Scrappin' kits! I'm kind of in the mood to use all my old retired stuff. It's kind of a personal goal to get a lot of it all used up. Baby steps. Because I am a hoarder. Don't judge, we're all in the same boat. ;)

I used some old and a touch of new with the Thankful Banners stamp paired with the Sparkly Seasons sentiment.

NEXT on the hop, Vicki's Blog!
PREVIOUS on the hop, Lori's Blog!

Want to play along with the hop? Submit your project to the Try Stampin' on Tuesday blog or the Facebook page! Did you know you could win a prize? All you have to do is follow along and make a comment on ALL of the Design Team's cards! A winner will be picked next Tuesday!

I can't wait to see what you all come up with and what you think about our hop! It's a great time to play along because it'll get you ahead on those pesky Holiday cards! (wink wink!)

Supplies: (because most are LONG retired to use TAMS)
Christmas Jingle Simply Scrappin' Kit (Retired)
Thoughtful Banners Stamp and Punch
Sparkly Seasons Stamp
Chocolate Chip & Cherry Cobbler Inks
$1 bakers twine from Target
Metallic Gold Thread
Dimensionals
Stampin' Trimmer
Fast Fuse
Mini Glue Dots
Sponge
Wink of Stella Pen

Thanks for stopping in today!!! I hope you enjoy the rest of the hop and have a stamptastic day!!






9 comments:

  1. Adorable! I love the striped paper and I actually own the reindeer stamp. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No judgement here for sure! We are all in the same boat. I have stuff that is years old - good grief! I love using up old stuff too - more room for new stuff. LOL Your card is beautiful! I love how you have made the bottom box larger, and that banner is perfect!! Great job!!
    Hugs, Sarah T

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this card! I have a tendency to always stick exactly to the sketch, so it was so refreshing to see your circle instead of a square :) Love that deer, too - isn't it just so beautifully festive? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that deer! You did a wonderful job! TFS, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks!! I have Dasher as well! He's an all time favorite!! This center part was actually part of the kit! It was a big 'ol sticker!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything I own is old and I'm retired! this is a lovely card that is timeless.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the whimsical reindeer and the holiday paper! so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely. This is a card anyone would be happy to receive.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your kind words are appreciated!