Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Project Life for TSOT!

Good morning!

This week's blog theme should be titled "All the things I should have purchased before they hit the retirement list."

I think it's pretty appropriate. haha.

I've watched TONS of gorgeous creations made with the Hello Lovely Project Life by Stampin' Up! kit, but thought "nah- I don't need that. I have TONS of other PL kits that are collecting dust."

Thats until they hit the retirement list and have discounted prices. Cha-ching. So, here I am again with another late-to-the-party creation!

This week at Try Stampin' on Tuesday we have a really fun sketch layout that I think everyone will enjoy! It's easy enough that a simple card will look great and leaves enough to the imagination that someone who likes to spend a lot more time than I do on cards will enjoy.

Here's my take:


Here's the sketch: (In reverse order because blogger likes to make the first picture ginormous)


Fun right? Come play along! We like to hang out on Facebook and on our TSOT blog

Thanks for stopping by today! Hope we see your awesome project! Have a stamptastic day!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your kind words are appreciated!