Thursday, April 21, 2016

Day Late, dollar short

Let me count the ways I've been slacking lately.

1. Posting regularly on my blog.

Literally the worst at this lately.  <-- p="">Man! Any Tips? I could always pre-schedule, but I feel like the posts would be mundane? I dunno.


Now that we have that cleared up. And hopefully I'll get this gravy train rolling again, I'll talk about my Try Stampin' On Tuesday Design Team card!


Here's the sketch!


I'm not going to lie, this one made me think! Hard! Even though I had a general idea in mind, I totally switched it up when it came to execution. It was a great sketch to to really grow and learn with!

Will you join us this week at Try Stampin' on Tuesday? Can't wait to see your creations!!

Thanks for stopping in on my late post, hope you have a stamptastic day and be sure to check the Stampin' Up! retirement list Here!








Product List






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your kind words are appreciated!