Saturday, January 2, 2016

Happy New Year!!!

Holy cats, friends! 

Can you believe it's 2016!!

I feel like my blogging dropped off a cliff the month of December! Wow!

I had EVERY intention of catching up, but it just slid down the priority (maybe Festivus) pole.

I'd say the new year brings peace and relaxation, but it will be exactly the opposite. We have back to back birthdays (Jan, Feb, and 2 March) with sprinklings of holidays in-between. My son's middle school wrestling season is kicking off with 2 matches a week until February! I have derby games scattered between Fairbanks and Anchorage and back, and I feel like we just won't be home in January.

See you guys in Feb! Haha, just kidding!

To keep with the madness, I've committed to some health and crafting goals to kick off the new year!

--I'm going to do a 365-day run streak of at least a mile per day.

--I'm going to make a card or other small and quick project a day (quick is KEY here folks!)

Also continue to workout, be a better derby player yada yada.......
-----------------------------------------------

Since I haven't blogged since early December, here's a quick round up of what I've been doing:

Card a day, Day 1!

Quick NYE Celebratory card!

January Swap group card

December Paper Pumpkin


November Paper Pumpkin

Outside of gift card holder for an adopted family by our roller derby league

Inside of GC holder


Gorgeous ornament made for a friend, inspired by Billie Moan of Rambling Rose Studios

October Paper Pumpkin

Stash of cards that I cleaned out for Christmas cards this year

Adorable little girl's birthday card


Are you still with me? Phew! I'm glad you made it!!

If you have ANY questions about any of my cards, feel free to comment and I'll post the information. Right now it's too much to dig up for ALL of them, ha!

Thanks for stopping by and have a stamptastic NEW YEAR!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your kind words are appreciated!