Friday, January 22, 2016

Friday Mashup!!!!!!

EEK!

Today is the day!! I'm so excited to be a part of the Friday Mashup design team!! It was my VERY FIRST challenge blog I submitted to and it's great to come full circle and join the design team! I'm always blown away by the talent of the team and all the people who submit their creations.

On to the challenge!

This week's Mashup Challenge is:  
  • Create a project using the Sketch.
  • or Create a project with a Music Theme.
  • or Mash it up! and create a Music theme project using the Sketch. 
The challenge will close on Wednesday January 27th @ 6pm EST. Be sure to read the guidelines above under "about the FM" if you are new to our challenge and Welcome. We can't wait to see what you create with this fun Mash' Up! Check out what the Design Team created below!

Here's what I came up with: 


I LOVE LOVE LOVE this new Sale-a-bration Hello stamp set by Stampin' Up! It's a big bold, yet feminine statement stamp that really looks great no matter what you put it on! I also used the SAB Wildflower Fields DSP for the tags and background. What's great about SU's DSP is that it matches beautifully together (you just have to figure out the best layout).

Paper: Wildflower Fields DSP (available during SAB only!), Blackberry Bliss, So Saffron
Stamp: Hello
Accessories: Lost Lagoon ribbon (ret), Rhinestones, clear embossing powder, Whisper White ribbon.
Ink: Blackberry Bliss

For those wondering how the card streak is going, it's still going! I'll post them later today! Follow me real time by liking my Facebook page!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a stamptastic day and go have a try with Friday Mashup! It could be the start of a wonderfully creative relationship :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your kind words are appreciated!