Thursday, January 21, 2016

Tis the Season 58!

Good morning!!

Today over at Tis The Season we have a really great sketch! My first thought was to go with christmas papers, but then... why not skip a step and use stamps??

(It may have helped that this stamp set from the February 2015 Paper Pumpkin was sitting on my desk from another project)

So I quickly decided on using the current SU! in colors, the cute squiggle squares and went to town. Keeping in my clean and simple fashion, I added some glitter stars and the sentiment and called it a day!



Stamps: Feb 2015 PP kit, Inks: 2015-17 In Colors by Stampin' Up
Paper: Linen paper (haven't made a dent yet), silver glitter paper.
Accessories: Seasonal Frame thinlits. 

Head on over to Tis the Season and see what the rest of the design team has in store, then play along with us! Just think of how easy it would be to break up your Christmas Cards all throughout the year? When all of your friends are scrambling to make theirs, you can breathe easy. And spend more time with your family! I can't wait to see what you make!

Thanks for stopping by and have a stamptastic day! I have packing to do for a weekend full of roller derby! But first, laundry and chores and my son's wrestling meet tonight! Wahoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your kind words are appreciated!