Saturday, July 20, 2013

Snippity Snap for FM 119!




Wahoo! Its been so long since I've submitted anything into Friday Mashup, I kinda feel lost without it! Haha.

                               
 Here's your Mashup Challenge:
  1. Create a project using the "Sketch".
  2. Create a project with a "Favorite New Stamp Set".
  3. Or Mash it Up and create a project "using the Sketch with your Favorite NEW Stamp Set".
 So, fear not fellow stampers! I'm back with a card that will make you want to pack up your bags and travel the world!
 Edit! Take 2: Natural light. Wonder why blogger won't put this under the other one. That's where I put my cursor....

Take 1: Sorry for the light...it's actually getting dark again in AK. Ugh!
For the mashup, I did very little stamping! I liked the DSP that coordinates with this set, and the first idea was the little suitcases all in a pile awaiting their destination! The airplane with the banner are a nice change to the chevron shown in the sketch. It might be hard to see, but the 'away we go' badge is embossed with clear embossing powder. I thought it needed a kick and embossing is muuuuch faster than using Crystal Effects.  Finally, a teeny rhinestone embellishment on the suitcase and we're ready for take-off!

Now, I'm off to bed. Tomorrow is the Golden Days Parade and Festival in Fairbanks and the Fairbanks Rollergirls are skating in the parade! It'll be an early morning because I played with my stamps tonight instead of swapping wheels and getting everything ready for tomorrow. Ah well.  I'll edit this post with my supplies used as well.

Have a stamptastic day!!

3 comments:

  1. So glad to see you stamping Jayme!

    Love this travel themed card and the airplane and banner are perfect for the chevron part of the sketch, I love it!

    So glad you played along with us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you did with this stamp set and the sketch - awesome! Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your kind words are appreciated!