Friday, July 19, 2013

What I've been up to Part 2

Hi there! Here is the second installment of what I've been up to... all short and sweet-like!

A simple CASE. This stamp set and embossing folder perfectly coordinate (even if my alignment doesn't). I inked with Versamark and used Iridescent Ice embossing powder. A little pearl makes the bird's eye pop!
.
Birthday Card for Mom. I was hesitant about this set and it is simply elegant!

 I made sandwich bags. I am NOT a sewer. I think I can sew, and these are easy for the novice like myself, but man they took a LONG time. Oh well. The top ones are SnackTaxi brand and I used them as my pattern. The second picture are the ones I made. I used PUL fabric (used for cloth diapers). So far they are holding up, despite my crappy sewing/velcro alignment.
Ooh, pretty! I should've saved myself the trouble and bought more of these.
Don't judge. I was trying to save plastic baggies. They work.

I cased this card from the Annual IB&C. I love this 'Tape It' set. 

 Moose! This mom and calf have payed me quite a few visits over the summer. I love their company.
:)

That's all for today! Hope you are having a great week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your kind words are appreciated!