Sunday, July 21, 2013

Treats for Freshly Made Sketches #95

 I was able to play along at Freshly Made Sketches this week! It's a rare occasion when I get to stamp, much less two days in a row to enter challenges!
        
For this challenge, I was determined to grab a paper pack, a stamp set and just go with where the layout takes me.  Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. I'll let you be the judge. (It is quite possible that I'm a bit critical.) I have a hard time with simple depending on the day.

Take 2: Ahh, better with natural light!

Take 1: Eek! The darkness isn't agreeing with my cards lately!
 It is getting dark in Alaska again. This is not a problem as it helps with sleep, but it sure is doing a number on my cards when taking pictures at night. Those colors are supposed to be Lucky Limeade, Calypso Coral, and Island Indigo... Anywho. I propped up 'treat' to add a little dimension and added some baker's twine, brads, and a wee pearl on the exclamation point. 

Have a stampstastic day!

2 comments:

  1. This is such a great card, Jayme! I love the colorful papers that you chose to coordinate so well with the sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fun colors! Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your kind words are appreciated!