Tuesday, April 18, 2017

TSOT Party Dinos!

Good morning!

I'm back at it after a short break from Try Stamping on Tuesday. Kids sports travel is killing us.  We are also getting out home ready to sell (cry!!! Anyone interested in moving to Alaska? I got a house for you!)


So This week for TSOT, we have a "Trio of Words theme" and a fun sketch layout! I figured this dino set needed some attention, and so far its been used on 2 or 3 projects now! Since it is a photopolymer set, it is easy to line up the bones to make these guys look like x-rays! I added a hat and a pompom to the Brontosaurus and now we have a party! 

Be sure to join us HERE!
I joined the 2015-17 In-Color bandwagon late, so now I'm trying to make up for it. I was going to stamp-off the images, but I liked the saturation and kept it. This is a fun card for a boy or girl or even adult. 



What are you going to miss most from the retiring catalog? I think I'm going to miss the punches that are returning and the Urban Underground suite. That one is PERFECT for the guys! Remember if you are wanting some items, be sure to order now as they are selling out fast! 


2 comments:

  1. What a fun card! I love the super cute dinosaur background.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dana! I've been on a "create your own background" kick as of late!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your kind words are appreciated!