Tuesday, January 10, 2017

A little old and new from TSOT


Good morning everyone! 

I have a fun challenge to share as part of the Try Stampin' On Tuesday design team! 


This one was an easy one for my brain! Don't you just love those? The optional challenge for this was to use 'old and new'. I think I used more old than new, honestly haha!


I took it waaaaaaaay back with this Real Red polka dot paper, from a christmas Simply Scrappin' kit from,  if I had to guess, 2008/09? So old, check! 


I haven't invested in the new Hexagon Textured impressions folder, so I used my old Honeycomb folder. I still love the impression that this one makes. I also used the retired "Best of Shelli" 25 year celebration stamp set. I keep this set around because the textures are pretty great. I love Shelli's stamping style and go back to her blog every now and again just to see what she's been up to.

So what's new? I'm pretty sure the only new thing on this card is the Stitched Framelets dies and burlap ribbon! (and the paper, obviously- but that could be iffy as well since I have a hoard of scraps) Also, not pictured, I used the sentiment from Watercolor Wishes kit 'You're amazing' for the inside with the little hearts. I also traced the heart with the fine tip glue pen to accent it a little more.

Thanks for stopping in today! I hope you have a stamptasic day!!

If you aren't following me on social media, your'e missing a good time! (haha!) But, here's my shameless plug to checkout my facebook page! I post there more in real time, so check it out!


Product List



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your kind words are appreciated!