Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Favorite Christmas Card....

Hey everyone!

I apologize for the lack of blogging. Winter is on its way up here in Alaska. While its been cold, we haven't had any real snowfall as of yet.

Which is fine by me.

I'm really enjoying our extended fall that we are having.

Onto this weeks Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch! This was a great sketch and I had so much fun putting it together!


We're also having a Christmas Extravaganza! Nothing like getting some holiday inspiration (and working on those holiday cards!)


Here's my take! Isn't this so fun?! I just love everything about it. I had fun coloring it and stamping with my MISTI. Then it assembled just as I imagined. (And that doesn't happen often, haha)

Thanks for stopping in today! Hope you have a stamptastic day and I hope to see you playing along with us!!

Remember, follow me on my Facebook page to keep up to date with all the action! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your kind words are appreciated!