Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Catching up on Paper Pumpkin!

Hey everyone! This weekend I went south to Wasilla to play in a co-ed roller derby bout with a whole bunch of my favorite people! It was a fantastic experience! After playing roller derby for 6 years (!!!!) it's a nice change to play with the boys! I like the challenge that playing with men bring. It was a really good time! I was also awarded MVP Jammer! Wahoo!

This card was made for the wonderful parents of a teammate who let a bunch of us crash at their house! It was so nice of them to let all of us stay with them, not to mention save some money instead of forking out for hotel rooms.


Do you subscribe to My Paper Pumpkin from Stampin' Up!? I was skeptical at first, but I love everything I've gotten so far!!! This kit is called Layers Of Gratitude and it is just stinkin' adorable! The great thing about Paper Pumpkin is that the projects are relatively simple, depending on your stamping/crafting experience. It took me 10 minutes to make this (I was on a mission, as the gal I drove with texted me on the way to my house needing a card) The stripes and offset diamonds are one single line, so that one required multiple steps to build them up to how they are, but thats it! I love how it turned out!

If you are a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber, you can purchase extra kits that they have overstock on. (That's how I got this one)

Pinterest also has creative ideas for these kits as well, and how to use the negative space for other projects!

Supplies: ALL SU.
Kit: Layers of Gratitude Feb 2015 kit. (comes with papers, embellishments, ink spots in Daffodil Delight and Pool Party, stamps, etc)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your kind words are appreciated!