Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A New Year's Resolution

SO, I know this is about 26 days late to be finally come up with a gonna-stick-to-it resolution for the year, but here goes. I am going to write on my blog more. That's it, easy peasy. Is it too simple? I think not. If it were any more difficult, it would be four more months before I wrote again. So, instead of any more boring rattling, I'll get on with the projects I've created over the months. Hope you enjoy!

Wish big was for my sister's 38th birthday! I love the colors!!! I love the template that I used for this card more. SO easy!! (I'll update with a picture of it) It is surely a no-fail card!
 LOVE the Christmas Cards that I made. I cased these from the 2010 SU! Holiday Mini catalog.
  A baby shower invitation for a friend. The back has a stamped image of a carriage. (Its hard to see)
 First time using pastels above, I think it went alright. The flower card couldve been darker, but I didn't want the black to over power the coloring.
 A favorite Non-SU! image. This one is Close to My Heart.
 This baby card was for the gift of the baby shower we threw. I LOVE how it came out, and matched her son's nursery!
 This butterfly card was cased out of the 2009-2010 catalog. This was for another friends baby shower with her gift.
This Journey card was cased with a slight change. I cased this from Sandy Laidlaw (http://www.stampinconnection.com/photo/sentimental-journey-7)

  Hope you all enjoyed today's post. I'll add some more as soon as I know what is already here! I have to get my swap cards started for tomorrow's club meeting at Kathy's house. I'll also post those beauties up (I've been waiting SO LONG to get in on her club, so I'm beyond myself!!)

Have a scrap-tastic day!!

1 comment:

  1. All of the cards are just lovely! TYFS! I'm your newest follower from SC! #1 on the list...oohhhhh, makes me sound important, huh?! LOL! Stop on by sometime!

    chanda stehlik
    www.onecraftymommy.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your kind words are appreciated!