Thursday, September 23, 2010

Other Cards I've made up until now

 
This card was for my Dad's birthday. I LOVE the Make a Monster stamp set and came up with this idea. Although not executed as clear as my vision, its still cute. Now, the make a monster set needs an add on with space ships!  


 
 A simple birthday card for Evan's friend. Since he had a near 4th of July Birthday, I left the firecrackers as they were (instead of making flames to look like candles) I saw this in the IB&C (thats Idea Book and Catalog 09-10) and thought it was worthy of making. Super simple!

 
 

Some valentimes for my then-deployed hubby!  I made these while watching my New Orleans Saints win the Superbowl! So cute and super easy to make!  Plus, since I live overseas, AFN doesn't show the commercials the night of the superbowl.  This gave me something to do during the breaks. The "Follow your heart" is a treat-box! To make sure your box stays together, invest in some sticky strip!



Sorry these aren't in any sort of holiday order! This card was one of the projects at the "Inky Fingers" stamp club with Kendra. Isn't it cute with its burnt edges?? Those are just rips and sponged! Something new I learned was to use the stamp pad for dimension. Just lock the stamp pad back and stamp it on your paper in whatever sort of pattern you want. (Make sure you have a scrap paper underneath so you don't ink up your workspace!) Sometimes I'm amazed at the simplest things!

See, you don't always need fancy gadgets to make cards, just creativity!
Have a scrap-tastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your kind words are appreciated!