Tuesday, January 16, 2018

For you, Love.

Good morning, friends!

Valentines Day is right around the corner and that means love is in the air ;)

That means its time to whip up some quick Valentine's projects! Quick because its now less than a month away.

EEEK!

On top of it just being Valentines day, it's also my son's GOLDEN birthday. How in the heck did he get so old. 14!

While I have a mini crisis, lets talk Try Stampin' on Tuesday's new Tic Tac Toe Challenge!




I decided to go diagonal on the tic tac toe board:


Have you ever made an eclipse card? They can be as easy or hard as you want to make them. I chose the easy route, trying to stay as simplistic as I could and really like how it turned out. My original plan was to have a banner on the bottom but didn't have a sentiment suitable for what I had in mind. 

The sentiment is from the old trusty "Thoughtful Branches" which was a limited supply stamp available a few years ago. 

I'm still sad it never made it into a catalog. Le sighhhhh. 

I hope to see you playing along with the challenge. Remember, you can play along in the TSOT Facebook Group or on the Blog

Have a stamptastic day!

-Jayme

Are you following me on social media? You should! Check out my Facebook page here, filled with loads of nuggets ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your kind words are appreciated!