Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Simply Scrappin' to the Rescue!

Good morning friends!

This week at Try Stampin' On Tuesday, we have an optional theme of 'Back to school' and I was at a complete loss.

Sure, I had a few school related stamps that I could use, but no paper that I could recall.

Then, I remembered deep in the midst of my stash.....there they were.......

Simply Scrappin' kits!

WAHOO!

Haha, once upon a time I thought I could scrapbook. All of my friends were doing it, but I just never could. I have multiple kits, albums, but alas....no completed scrapbooks and the kits still in the cellophane wrappers.

While I pushed those feelings of incompleteness aside, I moved on with cards and started investing in Project Life. Don't worry, they aren't done either. haha!

Anyway, back to the challenge. That hoarding paid off (as it usually does) for this lovely back to school card! The Simply Scrappin' kit saved the day and is super adorable! It has all the things needed (besides stamps) to make scrapbook pages and cards! I wish we still carried them, to be honest.

And textured cardstock, how I missed thee.


Cute, right?! Along with the school theme, we have this layout to play along with:



So, bust out your 'Back to School' ideas and join us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday this week!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a stamptastic day!

Supplies: 
Simply Scrappin' Cool Kids (Retired)
Simply Scrappin' Primary Colors (Retired)
Basic Gray Classic Stampin' Pad
Basic Gray Classic Stampin' Pad
[126981]
$5.95
Basic Black 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon
Basic Black 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon
[119261]
$5.95

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your kind words are appreciated!