Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Recycling for Try Stamping!

Good morning friends!!

Every day I look outside and more snow is gone! I am LOVING it! By back yard is almost completely clear, while the front is still pretty covered. Progress is being made and warmth is on the horizon!

This morning, Try stamping' on Tuesday brings another great sketch to play along with!



Isn't this sketch fabulous? I had some circles left over from those Thank You cards and they fit perfectly!


I used the same paper stack, Fresh Prints (ret) to coordinate with the circle pieces, but used a simple polka dot pattern to keep the card less busy. Because all the papers coordinate beautifully, it was just a matter of getting the right arrangement. I paired it with flowers from Peaceful Petals mainly because it fit best in the panel. I tied it off with heat embossing the sentiment from A Dozen Thoughts to make it pop. 

This card is the epitome of what I need my spring and summer to look like. It makes my heart happy :)

Have you played along with Try Stampin' on Tuesday? You should!! Online challenges are fun! It's a great way to learn and stretch your talents. 

Thanks for stopping by today!! I hope to see you playing along!!

Have a stamptastic day!

Product List
2012-2014 In Color 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock And Classic Stampin' Pad Kit
2012-2014 In Color 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock And Classic Stampin' Pad Kit
[126835]
$29.95
Print Poetry Designer Series Paper Stack
Print Poetry Designer Series Paper Stack
[129312]
$6.95
Heat Tool
[129053]
$30.00
Big Shot
[113439]
$110.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your kind words are appreciated!