Friday, February 5, 2016

Valentine's and Candy Mashup!

HAPPY FRIDAY!

Today at the Friday Mashup we have a super fun theme to play along with, Candy and Valentines! Seems like a natural combo to me!

Also, doesn't this picture look delicious. (even if you despise candy hearts..blech!)




The Mashup Challenge this week is:
  • Create a project for your Valentine. 
  • Create a project featuring a Candy image. 
  • or Mash it Up!! and create a V-day Candy themed project. 
We can't wait to see what you create.. The challenge will end on Friday Feb. 17th @6pm est. 


Here's what I came up with:


I CASED this card from HERE. I loved EVERYTHING about the layout! I just changed up my papers and added that little candy piece up top (which is hard to see in the picture since I used mesh wrapper ends).  The paper is the retired 'Stacked with Love' DSP paired with some Coastal Cabana accents. I love DSP stacks because all the hard work of coming up with a color theme is done for you and the papers work together beautifully. Finally, the stamps are from the Jan 2016 Paper Pumpkin kit and some added rhinestones helps finish off the card. 

I hope you play along with the Friday Mashup for this challenge. I LOVE to see all the creativity that our site inspires! Also, tell your friends to play too! 

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have a stamptastic day!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your kind words are appreciated!