With All My Heart: Freshly Made Sketches 198

Good morning!!

The kiddos were doing a good job playing and entertaining themselves this morning, so I was able to sneak away to play along with the crew at Freshly Made Sketches!

I saw this sketch the other day and KNEW I had to play along!!


I LOVE clean cards! They make my heart happy!


This card was not my intended outcome. I was in the mood to make a back to school card since it's that time of year. Not being able to settle on a school stamp, I decided this Heidi Swapp Stamp and stencil was going to be perfect! The sentiment is embossed, and even with a heavy coating of the embossing buddy, the powder still stick to everything. I like the messy embossing look though! 

After that, it call just fell together! 

Supplies (All SU unless otherwise noted):
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Fresh Prints DSP Pool Party (ret)
Stamps: Heidi Swapp stencil and stamp set
Ink: Versa Mark, Basic Black, Martha Stewart Metallic Gold. 
Accessories: Honey Comb embossing folder, Gold Sequens, Basic Black embossing powder, Melon Mambo striped grosgrain ribbon (ret), embossing buddy. 


Have a stamptastic Sunday!!!





Comments

  1. Ooh, I love this. The textured background and the tattered ribbon are fantastic! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fabulous card! I love the combination of your fab sentiment stamped over the heart - great touch! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your kind words are appreciated!

Popular posts from this blog

Earning Alaska First Purchase!

Tranquility in Tulips

Pleated Easter Fun!