Wednesday, April 2, 2014

FM 153 Challenge

Good morning! Another challenge post for you all! I'm enjoying my relatively low-key week!


 
Here's your Mashup Challenge:
  1. Create a project using the colors "Daffodil Delight, Wild Wasabi & Perfect Plum".
  2. Create a project using "an Aqua Painter or a Blender Pen to create a Watercolor Effect".
  3. Or mash it up and create a project with the "Colors above & a Watercolor Effect".

I love the Mardi Gras theme picture that the Friday Mashup team picked out! Although my card isn't anywhere related, it was still fun to reminisce of King's Cake and daiquiris! 

Here's what I came up with: 



This was a good project for using up some scraps. Even if it came absolutely-nowhere-near scraping the depths of scrap I have.

Have a stamptastic day!!

3 comments:

  1. Jayme, this is a really cute clean and simple card using the Friday Mashup colors. The more I look at it though I realize how much you used without making it look busy at all. Very cute! Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup.
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. This came out awesome Jayme, I just love it! The banners are so awesome and Sara is so right, you incorporated a lot of details but it doesn't seem busy at all!

    I'm so glad you played along with us at The Friday Mashup! It's good to see your blog pumping out cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card Jayme. Congratulations on being chosen as a Mashup Glamette.

    Thank you for playing along with us at The Friday Mashup.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your kind words are appreciated!