Tuesday, March 20, 2012

So behind on my crafting...for good reason! :)

Sorry for the lack of make-up! eek, but check out my sweet Gownie!
Sorry for my lack of craftiness lately...this little cutie joined us!

Welcome!
Felicity Brianne was born March 10, 2012 weighing in at 7 pounds, 9 ounces and 19.5 inches long! Welcome sweet Miss!
After my first bath at home (that is a cloth diaper if you were wondering!)
Once we get our new schedule all figured out, I'll be making some thank you cards for all the sweet gifts from friends and family that we've received for her.

An excited big brother!

Have a stamp-tastic day!!

1 comment:

  1. Yeahhhh!! She is SOOOOOO gorgeous! I am so happy for you and your family, and yes, quite a good excuse for not crafting :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your kind words are appreciated!