Friday, November 4, 2011

So simple, you'll want to slap someone!

Sorry I haven't been posting many of my own creations lately.  The school semester is nearly over, and I'll be happy to have a break from all the coursework!

I was browsing on Stampin Connection the other night and came across this video that once you'll watch it, you'll understand the title of today's post! As if I need another blog to follow, Connie Stewart's videos are great! There aren't that many, so you don't go into the "blog black hole" where you're watching videos at every given opportunity. You'll see.

Today's video is about lining up those pesky die cut letters.


Told ya!

Hopefully I'll have something for you next week! Its getting to be Christmas Card time (well, when isn't it!)

Have a scrap-tastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your kind words are appreciated!