Friday, March 18, 2011

Mash Up 36!

Good morning! Today, I dedicated my Friday to being crafty and it was amazing! So, this friday mash-up was just what I needed to get my mojo going!






I was feeling woodsy and natural, so here's my take:

I'm really pleased with how this turned out! I used the Good Neighbor 6x6 paper pack that was I believe a SAB freebie or was in the 2010 Spring Occasions Mini. I can't quite remember, but I love it just the same! The trees are a Close to My Heart (I know, I know) but, when I love a set, I do occasionally purchase from other companies. This is the My Acrilix Hook Line and Sinker set (Its cute, for the outdoorsy boys in your life!) and are stamped in Old Olive and Early Expresso.

The 'I heart nature' is from the SU Go Green set. An Early Expresso ribbon and some twine tie this card off beautifully...oh, and a wee butterfly in the tree!

Have a scrap-tastic day!!

10 comments:

  1. I really like your card, and the ribbon and the twine together. Terrific job! Thanks for playing with our Friday Mashup! challenge. Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jayme you have out donr yourself on this one, its so you... I Love it! Cant wait to see whats in store next week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, love the woodsy feel to it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great guy card... Those trees are super cute. My mom is a big fan of that stamp set!! Goes really well with the DSP.. I still have a stash of that too use up as well. Thanks for joining us at The Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool Combo! I love the ribbon and twine together and I always always love a butterfly:) tfs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun card, Jayme! Love how you paired the image and the paper together. Your bow has such a fun and "earthy" vibe to it, too. Very cool! THansk for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great natural card. Thanks for playing with us this week at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    Robbie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card... love the ribbon and twine. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Stampin' Celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card! I like the ribbon and twine together. Great combination of challenges too. Thanks for playing along at Stampin' Celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute! I love the little butterfly on the tree and the mix of fibers. Great job! Thanks for joining us at Stampin' Celebration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your kind words are appreciated!