Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Retirement set love!

Hey there!

It's been a while, eh?

I'm having a hard time keeping my blog up and running. (I need to break down and make a new site and do some reconfiguring, just saying') But until then, I need to blog more!

With the retiring list out and running rampant, I thought I'd make something to highlight some retiring items. I'll try to post a few times a week until the end of the Occasions and Annual catalog.


This adorable monster is a but crazy for me, but highlighting the DSP coordination is important! Plus, I like him in his candle outfit! hehe. I then sponged the balloon with the Emerald Envy ink to give it a little more dimension. Since the patterns were a little crazy, I added the strip of Pacific Point to break it up, not without adding confetti first!


Speaking of retirement, the LIST is out! Are there any products you are dying to get before they retire? Better act fast! A lot of product is literally flying off the shelves!

Thanks for popping by! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your kind words are appreciated!