Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Feeling Sweet for TSOT

Good morning, friends!

I apologize for being away so long. I was having some issues with blogger and then the weeks just slipped by! We are in the thicks of wrestling season over here and it is consuming my weekends.

Sigh...and repeat until May.

Then we are moving. So throw all that goes with a cross-country move in the mix. Haha.

We're just getting started, lol.

Anyway, you're here for some delightful creations, and I have a fun one to share today from Try Stampin' on Tuesday!


Remember this paper from waaaaaaaayyy long ago? I had a scrap and thought it would be cute with a swirly bird wreath. The side with the trees is actually the other side of the polka dot side. Easy right? My favorite part of our DSP collections. For the life of me I can't remember what this paper pack is called, eek! Something bird? 

Annnnyways, this is a great layout! So play along with us!! Just look at how sweet this layout is! 


Okay friends, I'll see you soon. Hopefully it won't be as long. 


Product List
Pretty In Pink 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
Pretty In Pink 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
[100459]
$6.95
Pretty In Pink Classic Stampin' Pad
Pretty In Pink Classic Stampin' Pad
[126955]
$5.95
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your kind words are appreciated!