Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Let's Celebrater!

Good morning!

It's been a busy week ever here, wrestling tournaments, meetings, snow, oh my! Now, a deep freeze--apparently colder than -40F (which is the same as -40C if you didn't know) is coming starting tomorrow night. Brr...

Glad to finally relax a little this week. Until it gets all booked up! haha.

Today at Try Stampin' On Tuesday we have a great challenge for you to play along with! By great I mean it'll make you want to bust out 4 or more cards using the sketch! Neat-o right?

Here's the sketch!


Here's my take(s!):
Take 1: Celebrater


If you look closely, you'll see what I mean about 'celebrater' haha. I thought I would stamp off the image, but forgot this embossing folder debosses, and well not it looks like I added an 'r' on the end. I think it's funny, so it's staying! Isn't this embossing folder amazing? 

Trying to show the Wink of Stella accents!

Take 2: Because scraps! I already had the half sheet of Peekaboo Peach, so why not make another card? Flipped the papers around and added the Avant Garden stamp set in the coordinating in-colors and its a totally different card! The Work of Art stamp set was used to highlight the letters. 


Take 3: Monochromatic in Sweet Sugar Plum! I'm on a roll now! Using the in-color envelope papers on this one, I stamped the Celebrate and created a simple yet beautiful card. 


Take 4: A slightly different take! I actually made this kind of from memory and a few days before I made the other ones. The deer are from In the Meadow and they were actually recycled from a project long ago that never came to be and have been sitting tucked in a picture from on my desk. I broke out the Going Place paper stack (retired) and punched out the sentiment from Designer Tin of Cards and Banner and done! These adorable deer just needed the perfect project to be added to!



I hope you enjoyed all of these projects. It's amazing what a great layout can do for your creativity! Thanks for stopping by today and have a stamptastic day!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your kind words are appreciated!