Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Time flies! Time for TSOT 277!

Hi Friends!

Summer in Alaska is in full swing, and all the nice weather has me running to the hills and totally neglecting my blogging. (Sorry!)

We've had record temps (over 90 some days--ouch!) and crazy rain and thunderstorms as well. So with that, we have been doing all things outside especially since it's our last year in this gorgeous state.

Don't worry, I've still been creating!

Try Stampin' on Tuesday 277!


Here's the sketch:

Theme (optional) Vacations!

Fun right? You should come play along with us! You can find us on Facebook or at the Try Stampin' on Tuesday Blog

Do you follow me on Facebook yet? You should! I am much better about posting there in real time, and you'll catch tips, videos, and techniques that I love! 


Thanks for stopping in today! Have a stamptastic day!

Product List

SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your kind words are appreciated!