Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Getting crazy for TSOT 271!

Morning friends!

In non-stamping news, my derby team (minus a few) had team pictures! Don't we look good! My friend Ella takes ah-mazing photos and is a group-photo genius! (I'm on the far upper right)





This week for Try Stampin' on Tuesday we have a really fun layout!



Immediately, visions of In-colors and the Swirly Bird bundle came to my head. The Theme for the card is "It's a party" and oh man- we've got a party alright!


It's a bit crazy up in here, I know! As I was laying it out, I kept thinking "man, what an eyesore!" haha! But it's SO fun! I also had visions of big bangs, acid wash jeans, and all other tackiness that the late 80's-early 90's offered. :D

Thanks for stopping in today! Have a go at the Try Stampin' challenge this week! 

Have a stamptastic day!! 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your kind words are appreciated!