Friday, April 15, 2016

Butterfly Birthday

Good afternoon!

I apologize for being so inconsistent with my blogging as of late. The weather is nice and we've been enjoying it while we can!

After making some thank you cards for a friend of mine, her daughter requested that I make her birthday invitations for her. I was really excited to take on this little task!!

She requested "Robins Egg Blue and Butterflies" and said go to town!


"You're Invited" stamp by Recollections, non SU. 


So I did! I decided a gatefold card featuring the big butterflies would make for a unique and pretty invitation.

I got to bust out my beautiful butterflies Bigz die, for the first time ever! (Crazy, I know!) and the Beautiful Wings embosslits die. Thank goodness for the new Curvy Corner Trio Punch makes the perfect little slits for attaching a tie for closure. SO glad I got that guy. You can't see it in the picture, but I also used the scalloped edge of that same punch for the white panel on the inside.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!! Have a stamptastic day!!

Product List
Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper
Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper
[126154]
$10.95
Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die
Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die
[118138]
$11.95
Beautiful Butterflies Stampin' Up! Bigz Die
Beautiful Butterflies Stampin' Up! Bigz Die
[114507]
$21.95
Baja Breeze 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
Baja Breeze 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
[111352]
$6.95
Baja Breeze Classic Stampin' Pad
Baja Breeze Classic Stampin' Pad
[126960]
$5.95
Big Shot
[113439]
$110.00
Blushing Bride Baker's Twine
Blushing Bride Baker's Twine
[134577]
$2.95

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your kind words are appreciated!