Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Simple Thank You

The other day, a friend asked me if I had any thank you cards available to purchase, and while I had a few, I was itching to make something new. She needed 2 female and 1 male card. Mission set!

I found this card on Pinterest and knew I had to CASE it!





I love this layout so much, I need to make MORE! What a great way to showcase the DSP packs, right? The polka dot and the green stripes are opposite each other! I paired them with a coordinating cardstock base, cut the center out using a circle framelet and then stamped the center. For the female cards, I embellished using the Petite Petals stamp and coordinating punch with candy dots. The leaves from the bird builder punch add the perfect amount of green pop! 

I don't think I spent more than 30 minutes on the lot of them. They just fell together so nicely that I sat in awe of them! 

I'll be joining the Watercooler Wednesday Anything Goes challenge with these! 

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you have a fantastic day!! 



Product List
2012-2014 In Color 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock And Classic Stampin' Pad Kit
2012-2014 In Color 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock And Classic Stampin' Pad Kit
[126835]
$29.95
Print Poetry Designer Series Paper Stack
Print Poetry Designer Series Paper Stack
[129312]
$6.95

5 comments:

  1. Hi Jayme, I don't blame you for choosing that card to CASE from Pinterest. What a great layout and what wonderful cards you've created with the inspiration. Both the pink and the blue floral cards are gorgeous. Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful set of CASE'd cards! Love the simplicity of them! I'll have to 'pin' these too as they look like great go-to cards for a quick design. Why is it when someone asks to buy a card from us, we always make new ones even though we have several, if not tons, in our stash??? Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous set of cards, Jayme! I love the different colours you chose to make them. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday challenges this week. ~Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful thank you cards, Jayme! Thanks for joining us this week at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge. Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much! Isn't that the truth, Libby!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your kind words are appreciated!