Birthday Wishes for Friday Mashup!

Morning friends!

This week the Friday Mashup crew has a fun birthday and stencil mashup to play along with!

Here's the challenge:

Here's what I came up with:


Remember yesterday how I said mashups work well for 2 blogs, but not for the one I need to mashup? For months I've been haphazardly trying my Spellbinders Embossibilities and haven't had much luck. So for this card I was determined to figure it out. First I stenciled the colors using sponges then ran it through the big shot and it worked pretty well. (The embossing is hard to see in the picture) I CASED the project on the Spellbinders package and did a lot of altering until I got it worthy of using, ha. (It's been one of those weeks!) I have a hard time with the Brights color family. They are just too much for me sometimes! There was too much teal, so I scored it down to make a gift card holder. 

I hope you play along with us at the Friday Mashup! If you haven't heard, our challenges are now 2 weeks long, so they give you lots of time to play along! 

Supplies: 
Paper: Taken with Teal, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
Inks: Taken With Teal, Melon Mambo, Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight. 
Stamps: Blue Ribbon (ret)
Accessories: Word window punch, Spellbinders Embossibilities die, Tangerine Tango pompom trim (ret), rhinestones, scallop punch.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pleated Easter Fun!

Earning Alaska First Purchase!

Out with the Old- In with the NEW Blog Hop!