Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Streak days 17 &18 All Paper Pumpkin

18 days and still going strong!

A few things I've learned so far into my streaking.
1. Trying new things is fun. (Seems like a real duh moment) but seriously. You don't know unless you try.
2. Cards add up quickly if made with no intentions to clear them out. Adding that to my to-do list.
3. Simplicity isn't scary anymore. I used to think if a card took less than 30 minutes to make it wouldn't be worth giving. No. False. Wrong. I still made it and crafted it with my hands, therefore it is totally worthy. Really. You invested the time, money, and efforts to make something. Way better than something mass produced at the store that has zero meaning.

Rant over. Ha.

Yesterday, I was quite productive making cards I can't share yet. Haha! Soon! But in the meantime I can share day 17 and 18!

Day 17 was saved by August's Paper Pumpkin kit! Isn't it pretty? It took me about 30 seconds to put together and is just stunning. The nice think about Paper Pumpkin is that everything you need to complete the kit is in the box (except scissors) so you don't need to make special errands to finish a project. The other nice thing is that it is delivered to your door monthly and is on SALE right now! Purchase the 3-month package and get a FREE Sale-a-bration stamp set!



Day 18 is me proving that clean and simple is all you need in life. This is perfect when you just need to make something crafty and are short short short on time. This is also a Paper Pumpkin Stamp set! Neat, eh? This particular set is from the February 2015 kit. Paired with some current In-Colors and you're set!


These sets are so versatile that they make a great addition to any crafter's studio (or wherever you do your crafting. Definitely not a 'one and done' deal here! 

Are you following my streak on Facebook yet? You'll get realtime updates on when my cards are posted (if you are just chomping at the bit to see!) If you need other inspiration, check my Pinterest boards! 

Thanks for stopping by and have a stamptastic day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your kind words are appreciated!