Cool Christmas for TTS51

Good morning!

Ever have one of those weeks where you are a day or two ahead? That was me! I *almost* posted this yesterday and it would've ruined the surprise. Good thing I didn't!

This week at Tis The Season we have a cool color challenge for you! I realized when I sat down to make my card I had only ONE of the colors listed. So, I chose the colors that I had that was the closest to the ones listed. That is the great thing about the challenges, if you don't have something, improvise!

Here is my card:

I had to make it extra big so you could see the silver trim :)
This was a CASE of a card I found on Pinterest. It took me a little bit to figure out how I wanted the circles to be arranged, but I finally settled on this. The business of the the patterns were messing with my brain! I'm trying to not be so simple in my cards and finding myself embellishing a little more. (Ha, you say! This is still VERY simple.)

Anyway. Want to play along with us? Of course you do!
Here's the deets:
* Marina, Sky and Slate*

We do have a few challenge guidelines* we'd like to ask you to follow:

  • Your project must be a new Christmas project created for this challenge.
  • You may use any brand of product that you have in your stash. 
  • If you combine challenges please limit it to no more then 4 including ours.
  • Please provide a link back to our challenge or use the challenge graphic within your post.
  • Have fun!!! 
The Challenge is open until Sept. 29th  @ 12pm EST. Check out what the Design Team created below to get you started... We can't wait to see what you create!


Supplies: (All SU Unless otherwise noted) 
Paper: Basic Gray, Whisper White, Bashful Blue, Nordic Noel DSP (ret)
Ink: Basic Grey
Stamps: Four the Holidays (ret), Layers of Gratitude Photopolymer (Paper Pumpkin)
Accessories: Circles framelets dies, Silver cording trim, Pearl accents, Merry Details sizzlet. 

Thanks for stopping by and have a stamptastic day!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your kind words are appreciated!

Popular posts from this blog

Earning Alaska First Purchase!

Tranquility in Tulips

Pleated Easter Fun!