Wednesday, July 8, 2015

June Swap Group Cards, Baby!

Hey there!

I've recently joined a swap group with a group of girlfriends! I think it is a great way to get a good mix of cards to add to your arsenal! You'll never not have a card or an occasion or event!

Here is my card: The theme was baby.



It came out pretty cute, but it took me a minute to fully embrace the color combo that I choose. I cased from this site.

Now to get cracking on July cards! Patriotic thinking of you is the theme.

Supplies: All SU! unless otherwise noted.
Paper: Summer Starfruit DSP (Retired), Midnight Muse (Ret), Whisper White
Accessories: Wild Wasabi striped grosgrain ribbon, pearls, small heart punch, MISTI.
Stamp: Baby Bundle

Thanks for stopping by! Have a stamptastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your kind words are appreciated!