Guest Designer TTS12

Hi Everyone! Sorry I've been slacking on my posts. I've been creating but just not posting. I'll try to catch up this week!

                                 

I am super excited to be a guest designer for the Tis The Season Challenge blog! This is a fairly new blog in the challenge blog world. I knew something was up when I saw a whole ton of Christmas cards after Christmas by my Christmas-loving friend Lisa at Snowy Moose Creations.

 Here is my take on the color challenge: 



This week was a color challenge, which for whatever reason I had a really difficult time with. I think I looked at 10 other sketches then scrapped those and just used my big tag die with the Christmas tag stamp. I had to substitute Soft Sky with Bashful Blue since I didn't have any, but besides that I added a few rhinestones and some shimmer mist to give it a more Christmas-y glow.

Thanks for stopping by and have a stamptastic day!!


Comments

  1. Jayme, I had a hard time with the color challenge, too! But you came up with a great card... Welcome to 'Tis the Season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rocked the colors! The shimmer and rhinestones are the perfect accents. I love this card!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your kind words are appreciated!

Popular posts from this blog

Tranquility in Tulips

Earning Alaska First Purchase!

Pleated Easter Fun!