Snippity Snap for FM 119!




Wahoo! Its been so long since I've submitted anything into Friday Mashup, I kinda feel lost without it! Haha.

                               
 Here's your Mashup Challenge:
  1. Create a project using the "Sketch".
  2. Create a project with a "Favorite New Stamp Set".
  3. Or Mash it Up and create a project "using the Sketch with your Favorite NEW Stamp Set".
 So, fear not fellow stampers! I'm back with a card that will make you want to pack up your bags and travel the world!
 Edit! Take 2: Natural light. Wonder why blogger won't put this under the other one. That's where I put my cursor....

Take 1: Sorry for the light...it's actually getting dark again in AK. Ugh!
For the mashup, I did very little stamping! I liked the DSP that coordinates with this set, and the first idea was the little suitcases all in a pile awaiting their destination! The airplane with the banner are a nice change to the chevron shown in the sketch. It might be hard to see, but the 'away we go' badge is embossed with clear embossing powder. I thought it needed a kick and embossing is muuuuch faster than using Crystal Effects.  Finally, a teeny rhinestone embellishment on the suitcase and we're ready for take-off!

Now, I'm off to bed. Tomorrow is the Golden Days Parade and Festival in Fairbanks and the Fairbanks Rollergirls are skating in the parade! It'll be an early morning because I played with my stamps tonight instead of swapping wheels and getting everything ready for tomorrow. Ah well.  I'll edit this post with my supplies used as well.

Have a stamptastic day!!

Comments

  1. So glad to see you stamping Jayme!

    Love this travel themed card and the airplane and banner are perfect for the chevron part of the sketch, I love it!

    So glad you played along with us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you did with this stamp set and the sketch - awesome! Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your kind words are appreciated!

Popular posts from this blog

Tranquility in Tulips

Earning Alaska First Purchase!

Pleated Easter Fun!