Keep Calm... Freshly Made Sketches 72



Today I decided to play along with the Freshly Made Sketches crew! I instantly had an idea in mind when I saw the sketch!
                                                     


Here is what I came up with:


Living in England for many years, I am all too familiar with this 'Keep On...' saying. I originally had the little crown in between the text, but I thought it was too spaced out. I thought I could eyeball and leave enough space to pop up on a dimensional...nope. So, in the corner it went.

I just LOVE these new In-Colors right now! They have to be my favorite bunch yet!

Have a stamptastic day!!

Comments

  1. beautiful card Jayme !! I am your newest follower ... Come over and see me on my blog sometime !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card ... love those poppin' colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! I love these fun colors and your equally fun sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic...and such a great take on the sketch! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your kind words are appreciated!

Popular posts from this blog

Earning Alaska First Purchase!

Pleated Easter Fun!

Tranquility in Tulips