Thursday, October 18, 2012

Time flies!

Literally. Especially when school is keeping me busy.

Sorry I'm late in posting new items! Two things are to blame: waiting for their recipient to receive them in the mail (so the surprise isn't blown) and the sheer fact that I have school and a family and extracurriculars that keep the calendar so darn full.

This is a baby card I made for a die-hard Auburn football fan! She had a little boy and I wanted to make something cute and simple! I'm really enjoying making fast, clean cards. With time being so limited in my house these are really effective because you can give yourself 10 minutes and you have something wonderful and ready to put in the mailbox!

Supplies:
Baby Bundle
Not Quite Navy, WW, and Cajun Craze cardstocks
Whisper White bakers twine
Word window, fancy label, and 1" & 1 1/4 square punches
Chevron Embossing folder
Blender pen and CC ink.

Have a stamp-tastic day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your kind words are appreciated!